MUSTANG MADNESS IS FRIDAY, MARCH 6th!!!
- What is Mustang Madness? Mustang Madness is Big Red’s Annual Spring Fundraiser at Martin Middle School.
- What is Big Red? Big Red is Martin’s Booster Club. The Booster Club is a part of PTA that helps pay for Art-Music-Dance-Theater-Athletics programs and funds our Cultural Arts program for the students at Martin.
- What takes place at Mustang Madness? It is Friday, March 6th from 5:30 pm -8:00 pm in the gym & cafeteria. Admission is $5.00 per person/student (Big Red Club members receive admission based on membership level.) The gym will hold the 3-point contest/teacher vs. student basketball game AND/the teacher vs. teacher basketball game. A MUST SEE!! There will be performances by the jazz band, orchestra/cheerleaders/chorus/step and dance team. There will be food and refreshments for sale plus a Silent Auction and Raffle.
- What kind of volunteers will we need? We will need admission ticket collectors, silent auction volunteers, raffle ticket volunteers, concession volunteers, set-up and clean up volunteers, food volunteers decorators, donators to name a few. SIGN UP here or contact the co-chairs (below) to volunteer.
- What if I cannot physically help but want to be a part of the event? We know that people want to help but cannot be there at the event or prior to the event. We would love assistance with the items to be collected for the raffle and silent auction. If you have any connections with a business/Pro or College sports (balls/equipment/tickets to games)/Theater/Weekly Beach homes/Electronics/Movie passes/Gift cards – please let us know. Monetary donations are appreciated as well!!
- Big Red Chair – Kimberly Szarek firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silent Auction – Tiffany Borkoswski email@example.com
- Raffle – Betsy Greene – firstname.lastname@example.org