Mustang Madness is Coming!
- What is Mustang Madness? Mustang Madness is an annual event organized by the PTA’s Big Red Booster Club, which supports our Visual Arts, Performing Arts, Cultural Arts, and Athletics programs. This year we have funded a lawn mower, ballet barre, video camera, six guitars, flags for performances, uniforms, ipads, a Now board, several Cultural Arts events and MUCH MORE!!
- What takes place at Mustang Madness? Mustang Madness is a fun-filled night for Martin students, parents and staff. Proceeds support Martin arts and athletics programs.
- Friday, March 7th from 5:30-8:30 in the gym & cafeteria
- Admission is $5.00 (or Big Red Member pass)
- 3 point contest
- Teacher vs. student basketball game and teacher vs. teacher basketball game (A MUST SEE!!)
- Performances by our amazing jazz band, orchestra, cheerleaders, chorus and dance teams.
- Chik-fil-A, Hungry Howie’s, Ben and Jerry’s and other refreshments
- Silent Auction and Raffle to support Big Red
- What kind of volunteers will we need? We will need admission ticket collectors, silent auction volunteers, raffle ticket volunteers, concession volunteers, set-up and clean up volunteers, food volunteers decorators and donors.
- Click here to volunteer at Mustang Madness or contact the co-chairs below.
- What if I cannot physically help but want to be a part of the event? We know that people want to help but cannot be there at the event or prior to the event. We would love assistance with the items to be collected for the raffle and silent auction. If you have any connections with a business, Pro or College sports team or other organization and could possibly donate balls, equipment, sports tickets, theater tickets, weekly beach homes, electronics or other items please let us know. Monetary donations are appreciated as well!!
How to Help:
- Click here to volunteer at Mustang Madness!
- To help with Silent Auction (donations): contact Carmen Cauthen (email@example.com)
- To help with the Raffle (donations): contact Kelli Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To sponsor Mustang Madness: contact Carmen Cauthen (email@example.com)
- For general questions: contact Big Red Co-Chairs Kimberly Szarek (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Leslie Pulley (email@example.com)