Martin Magnet Open House will be on Tuesday, November 17, and we need your help!
We are looking for the following:
- Parent volunteers to greet families and hand out information packets.
- A few lunch-time volunteers to help serve lunch to students who are leading tours and working very hard at our Magnet Open House.
- 8 parents who are registered WCPSS volunteers to walk around with student tour guides at each session (a new safety measure from WCPSS) –yes, these volunteers can also greet
- Donations of water bottles and individual bags of snack food for student helpers
We would like to have your help at one (or more) of the times listed below:
- 7:30 – 9:30 AM
- 10:30-12:30 PM
- LUNCH HELPER from 10:15 – 12:15
Please reply to Alison Horowitz at email@example.com if you are available to help during one of these times, and also let her know if you are registered through WCPSS.