You DON’T want to miss it!!
- WHEN: March 4th – 5:30pm-8:00pm at MARTIN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- WHAT: Basketball games/Student Performances/Raffle/Silent Auction/3pt. Contest/Photo Booth & SO MUCH FUN!
- COSTS: $5.00 per person admittance (or Big Red Member pass)
- FOOD: Chick-Fil-A, Pizza, Concessions and more!
This annual event provides support to Martin’s Art-Music-Dance-Theatre-Band-Athletics-Cultural Arts programs. It helps our students by providing more opportunities.
We Need Your Help!
We need your help to make this a success – we need donations for the Silent Auction, monetary donations for the Raffle & Silent Auction, and volunteers for the week of Raffle and the night of Mustang Madness.
To help or volunteer:
- Mustang Madness Help – Kimberly Szarek email@example.com
- Silent Auction and Raffle Help: Big Red Club needs your help for the Mustang Madness Silent Auction and Raffle on Friday, March 4th! Both the silent auction and raffle count on donations of goods, services, events and experiences from individuals and businesses in the Martin community. If you can think of something you’d like to bid on at the silent auction or your student would like to win in the raffle, that is something we’d like to have! For example: popular electronics and gift cards the kids will want, theater/concert/arts tickets, athletic event tickets, memberships to local clubs/museums/gyms, entrance fees to fun youth outings (go-cart track, trampoline jumping, paint ball, rock climbing, amusement park), vacation home weeks or hotel stays, spa treatments, personal items (jewelry, accessories, shoes, outerwear), sports memorabilia, gift cards to local stores/restaurants/coffee houses. Or put together an experience package for a group of friends: a night on the town or weekend at the beach. Be creative and call on the businesses and people you know. Thanks!Please contact us with questions and about donations: Silent Auction co-chair Beth Hardison (919-632-1223, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Raffle chair Betsy Green (email@example.com) to donate or help out!
- Volunteer at the Event on 3/4: SignUpGenius.com/go/60B0844A8A92A1-mustang
To Donate or Sponsor the event:
- Contact Kimberly Szarek (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail checks to Kimberly Szarek/3108 Lewis Farm Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607
- Or Donate online here!